If you’re looking for some serious travel envy, look no further. The following pages will make you want to drop what you are doing, rob a bank and head straight for the airport. In no particular order, here are some of my favourite travel blogs to check in on
- Nomadic Matt is probably the go-to website for anyone looking for information on budget backpacking.
- Adventurous Kate is perfect for all the ladies who are worried about solo travel.
- The Great Global Adventurer although strictly speaking not a blog, I was lucky enough to meet the initial winner of the great global adventurer on my travels. This is essentially the greatest graduate programme on earth and Will’s successor Chelsie currently living the dream, being paid to travel across the world.
- One Mile at a Time is great for more seasoned travelers or those who fly a lot. Lucky offers tips and advice to get you the best deals for your frequent flyer points and where to use them.
- Expert Vagabond is another great blog which will provide you with some unbelievable travel envy. Matt has been travelling for six years and seen some amazing places, all of which is documented in his blog.
- Hand Luggage Only which is run by Yaya and Lloyd, provides all the information you need from destinations, food guides and some spectacular photos to get you in the mood for exploration.
- Y Travel is the perfect blog for any would be adventurers with children. They give all sorts of information on travel destinations, packing tips, what to do for families in big cities and much much more.
As I said before, these are in no particular order, I just think they are some of the best blogs out there and each is unique. What is your favourite blog? Comment below and tell us all about it.